We have just released VPOP3 v6.9 which you can download from http://www.pscs.co.uk/downloads/vpop3.php.
This is a free upgrade for all users who have active software maintenance or priority support on 10th July 2014. Other users can purchase the upgrade and 1 year of software maintenance on our website.
The full change log can be viewed in our issue tracker.
Some highlights are:
- In VPOP3 Enterprise, users can be in multiple groups to allow easier folder sharing
- In VPOP3 Enterprise, have the option to ‘lock’ folders so they can’t be renamed or deleted (by allow the administrator to set permissions for the folder owner, rather than assuming the owner has full permissions)
- Changes to the SSL support in VPOP3 to stop problems sending to some other mail servers
- Allow creating subfolders of ‘Inbox’ in Webmail
- When changing the archive folder location, move previously archived messages to the new location in the background rather than requiring manual move
- Fix problem with Add/Edit Alias window in Firefox
- Add more options for automatic updates of VPOP3 with the aim of reducing the need for manual updates
- Improvements to the “news” notifications within the VPOP3 settings, to alert administrators to updates/problems they may need to be aware of.
- Many more bug fixes and improvements (see the change log)
Read more »